I’m back with a quick little hair tutorial to spice up that pony tail of yours. I posted this on my instagram a couple months ago and thought it would make a great post since it’s easy and unique. This hairstyle takes literally 2 minutes to do and it’s a cool, elegant pony for everyday 🙂
- Divide hair into two parts. I use the end of a teasing brush to make sure I get a straight, clear line down the middle.
2. Section off the top half of each of those two parts of hair while still maintaining the divide you just made.
3. Loop one of your two smaller pieces around the other, and pull through in a simple “knot”- as if you were tying your shoe.
4. With your smaller pieces still in hand from the knot just tied, gather the rest of your hair on each side so you are holding two pieces.
5. Tie another knot, just as before.
6. And tie one more knot.
7. Fasten with a tiny rubber hair tie (I like the little Scunci brand ones) and voila!
You can keep some pieces hanging down in front for a looser feel, or make it a little tighter. 🙂
As always, let me know what you guys think of this idea, and a presto!